Rabbit hay feeder for healthy buns
Hay is so important to your rabbits overall health and wellbeing, so much so that it should make up 80% of your rabbit's diet. Using a hay feeder alongside your rabbit's litter tray helps to encourage you rabbit to eat hay. It also means that they will always have access to clean and dry hay that isn’t soiled, so less goes to waste.
- Constructed with 18mm untreated pine plywood. Suitable for indoors only, or outdoors if not exposed to the elements
- Hinged lid on hay feeder
- Size: 300mm high x 300mm wide x 600mm long (can be made up to 900mm long, or shorter)
- Hole size can be customised to suit the size of your buns (so it's not big enough for them to get into)
- Easy to assemble using the screws provided. The only tools required are a square head screwdriver and a small Phillips screwdriver
- Made to order. The standard delivery timeframe is approximately 2 weeks, depending on demand
- Our furniture is all made by hand, so some small variations may occur. Plywood used may vary slightly, depending on availability.