Hay feeder and litter tray combo with tunnel
Hay is so important to your rabbits overall health and wellbeing, so much so that it should make up 80% of your rabbit's diet. Using a hay feeder alongside your rabbit's litter tray helps to encourage you rabbit to eat hay. It also means that they will always have access to clean and dry hay that isn’t soiled, so less goes to waste.
- Constructed with 18mm untreated pine plywood. Suitable for indoors only, or outdoors if not exposed to the elements
- Carpeted on the top of the hay feeder and tunnel/step for traction plus hinged lids on both
- Extra wide sides on hay feeder to help keep hay contained
- False floor and back in hay feeder to keep hay within reach while keeping the top big enough for buns to jump on
- Customised to fit the size of your litter trays
- Price based on a size of: 400mm high hay feeder, 260mm high tunnel/step x 770mm wide x 1,100mm long.
- Easy to assemble using the screws provided. The only tools required are a square head screwdriver and a small Phillips screwdriver
- Made to order. The standard delivery timeframe is approximately 2 weeks, depending on demand
- Our rabbit furniture is all made by hand, so some small variations may occur. Plywood used may vary slightly, depending on availability.